I’ve been interviewing several candidates throughout the week and here is the frustrating observation.
- Don’t know unit testing
- The ones who know don’t know code coverage
- Many hear the phrase from me only
- Some use it for site monitoring rather than code health check
- The architect level experienced ones can’t do simple web project
- Not asking too much, just have form, validate data, save into database and show on another page (list of data from database)
And we are not offering low salary for this. Still I am surprised that many fail on those.
Still waiting for the perfect talent to come soon.