Here we go,
After so much name discussion, finally project name is clear.
- It needs to be on the cloud (Azure)
- It needs to be clean (Green)
- It needs to be unique
So what makes the gloudcms?
- Runs on cloud
- Currently only designed for windows Azure
- Be Green
- Implement all best practices
- All code analysis rules are passing (implemented ) √
- 100% code coverage (not yet implemented)
- Clean implementation √
- Easy to integrate / install √
- Only requirement to install is
- Put the dll file into your bin directory
- Make 1 line change in web.config
- Copy “Template” folder which contains CMS templates you want to implement (make your own also)
- No additional hardware requirement √
- Platform independent (other that being on .net platform) √
- Can run on azure
- Can run without azure
- Currently supports only
- Looking for translators for other languages send me email from firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to test drive what is there so far?
Ok, I am not offering all fancy things you can test yet, just a simple admin view is there without saving.
Please note, the importance of this preview is about having simple installation on base asp.net application and being on cloud and implementing all static code analysis rules.
http://875cd7b0567340c9a283faefcb79373b.cloudapp.net/ [staging version]
From now on, all features will be coming in and making this very interesting.Simple change in web.config for Azure:
<system.webServer> <modules runAllManagedModulesForAllRequests="true" > <add name="gloudcms.net" type="SGCmsBase.SGIntercept" /> </modules> </system.webServer>
Change in regular web.config (No Azure)
<system.web> <httpModules> <add name="gloudcms.net" type="SGCmsBase.SGIntercept" /> </httpModules> </system.web>