Don’t you ever wonder to print out that whiteboard or have it emailed to you?
We often take photos of the drawing and it makes sense only if the drawing is not too larges.
Not to mention that those pens smell bad often times and they go low in ink etc when you need it most.
Here is a solution (expensive solution though $1000.00+)
Wanna buy? Try this: http://www.fatcatalog.com/pd/34630/electromagnetic-interactive-dual-pen-whiteboard-with-hot-keys-88-diagonal
Currently working hard to define multiple Career Paths for better and brighter future
- Professional Track
- Developer/Engineer up to Enterprise Architect
- QA up to Lead QA & QA Architect (mutliple subjects)
- Management Track
- from Tech/Team Lead (Developer Engineer) up to Director
- from Lead QA to QA Manager & QA Director
This should have been done long back but fixing the missing link is much more important now than asking why.
The management style which will lead you to success in growing and bigger corporations is the following.
- You need to work with great/high quality people
- You need to empower those people
- You need to measure them so that they will know when they succeed or fail
- It is OK to fail as any of us fail from time to time
- Most important is to know that they failed and they know how to fix this in the future